BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

The Next Steps.....

My photo
Jeiju Island, Seoul, South Korea
'Masih Berusaha Untuk Terus Hidup'

Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day Pictures, Images and Photos


The bond that a person develops with his mother can never be severed. You grew as an organism inside her for nine months. She carried you and sustained you, sharing her sustenance with you through your umbilical cord. When you are born the cord is severed. It is never severed in her heart. That bond lasts forever. As we grow up we become our own people and may come to forget that woman who nurtured and loved us. But remember this, she will never forget you and never stop loving you.




My mother is a special part Of all that’s cherished in my heart,

She is my pearl, my soul, my mate;

She is the one to make life great.

She is an angel without the wings,

Who makes life special with the littlest things,

Whenever I’m in need of love,She is there from the heavens above;

Whenever I’m in need of a shoulder,

There’s no one as devoted as my mother.

Her presence and love have always been there,

Everything in her nature is to only care.

With every soft hug and kiss

The world seems more beautiful and blessed.

I’m sorry for all the times I caused you pain,

But after these brief storms my love still remains.

I love you so much,I will love you forever-

I wrote your name on my heart

And it will stay there forever, and ever…

I Love You Mom......

0 comments: